Monday, December 11, 2006

Four Months Old


Me lounging with Abuelo



Me helping mommy with my Blog




Christmas time - (Mommy says she hopes it will be a silent night soon! Why am I loud?)










My First Thanksgiving!







Me, Mommy, and Papi down at the Pier







Chubby Bunny



My Elvis Face



Me with Papi's friends and my new friends (Sabrina and Paisley) - we are all 6 weeks apart



Me and my new friend Kate - she was just born



My first time in my new highchair (thanks Auntie Juliette) - no food yet but it is fun to sit with Mommy and Papi



Hanging Out



Me and Tia Erin



Four Generations!



Me and Grandy



Flying



My new toy - thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your first blog! you are so cute, i'm glad you're my friend. soon we can play together - you just have to learn how to walk first! : ) i can teach you.
<3 Angelina Soleil
xoxo